Saturday, July 7, 2007

...before I go out

Damn it... When I started this blog I thought I would write at least one post a day - hopefully the extra stuff in this post will make up for it.

Lifelike is coming out with a new single on July 9 called "So Electric".  It's the timing of the release reminds you of another Lifelike (and Kris Menace) work that happened to be the Summer 2006 Ibiza mega-anthem called Discopolis, don't be suprised.  If you enjoyed Discopolis, you'll enjoy this - thought maybe not quite as much.  I'm wondering if it has the sway to become another summer hit...  What do you guys think?


My newest Fabric cd finally arrived in the mail today.  I became interested when I saw it on Phillip Sherburne's blog as "mix of the year" so far.  I didn't feel like the entire mix lived up to the praise but the first song certainly started things in the right direction.


I would also recommend checking out the latest post on headphone sex.  In particular, download the Pilooski edit.  It's choice mosdef.

1 comment:

diizy said...

hey dude,

just one thing, no matter how hard i've tried with the whole 1-post-a-day, i've never suceeded. just make sure them posts are consistent in quality!

enjoying the blog.

diizy.